TheShadling Valentine TheShadling Valentine

I don't understand.

It seems as if I'm the only person that doesn't find this flash particularly appeasing. The flash was bland and disappointing. Also, the description is like an off-color joke. "In base of a true story". That made my day.

OMG Racism!!!1 OMG Racism!!!1

Twas a happy ending.

The storyline and smooth movement were gorgeous.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

It was...Above average.

If I said it was perfect, there wouldn't be too much truth. But I enjoyed the artwork and the song revamping, that was clever. I'm eternally lost in this forest maze.

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

How can such a good idea have such terrible execution?
The flow of animation is as ungraceful as the visuals themselves are unremarkable. The creatures are fairly creative, though.
The easy setting is a brief, fast-paced joke; after you've beaten easy, you feel like you've never actually got around to playing the game. The difficult setting is joke as well, only it's a cruel joke. I've played with each level one monster in difficult mode three times, eating the townsfolk without hesitation until I've climbed up every column and jumped on every platform before reaching 10 health, when it was time to evolve to the next level one monster. I eventually died each time.
And by the way, shooters are really striving to be bothersome enemies: Shooting at you when you're offscreen, less than a two second time interval between their shots, and essentially no way to avoid their bullets so long as you're in the line of fire.

Anyway..I feel like it's worth noting that 'Freaky' has no special abilities(so don't handicap yourselves choosing him, folks), and it seems like the game's developer really missed the opportunity to allow him to eat shooters. That would make Difficult mode at least playable.
I can't deny it's a fun game, but it definitely needs tweaking.

Sorry for writing a narrative, reader.

:the game: :the game:

Brilliant

And so well executed! I'm overwhelmed by the originality.

Goin Up Goin Up

Cool game, bro.

Oh, and I found a glitch. If you ever find a bomb below a Flying Tyrannosaurus, punch it. You can't kill it from below, so the explosion SFX loops, and it looks like the dinosaur's stomach is exploding, mid 1960's cartoon style. You'll be stuck there for about a two minutes.

For Sonic Lovers For Sonic Lovers

That was sick

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks dude!

SERGALMAN SERGALMAN

Every time I read the word "Sergal" aloud, I think of a mentally deficient person attempting to pronounce "Circle".
A feathery-haired anthropomorphic shark is likely the last thing anyone ever thinks of

groundcatz groundcatz

Oh hey, an idea for an Angry Birds game that might actually be good.

Mario Stage Mario Stage

Considering how much space of the stage the Piranha plant takes up, it seems like the Bros are going to have a gruesome time getting around it.