All 25 art Reviews

SERGALMAN SERGALMAN

Every time I read the word "Sergal" aloud, I think of a mentally deficient person attempting to pronounce "Circle".
A feathery-haired anthropomorphic shark is likely the last thing anyone ever thinks of

groundcatz groundcatz

Oh hey, an idea for an Angry Birds game that might actually be good.

Mario Stage Mario Stage

Considering how much space of the stage the Piranha plant takes up, it seems like the Bros are going to have a gruesome time getting around it.

Random Ape Random Ape

Why is he listening to a nunchuck?

JoshSummana responds:

As you can see its just a sketch where hardly any of it has been rendered. So it could be a green sausage if you want... tut

Fetus Death Day Fetus Death Day

So it looks like we found out what happened to Majora's mask..and the author's comments only make the sketch seem more troubling.

Pro Tipps Pro Tipps

Although I've always taken you as a misogynist, it must be nice to take a break from all the gore and entrails.

Pokeknotted Pokeknotted

Not bad, but two things I found particularly odd.

1)The Arcanine I could not, for the life of me, take seriously. Look at his facial expression, he looks like the Tasmanian Devil from Looney toons. There's more of a cartoonish atmosphere, which is silly.
2)Either I'm seeing things or there's a pentagram on Bayleaf's forehead.

TheShadling responds:

Pokemon is a cartoon

Necrolationship Necrolationship

I'm starting to enjoy your comic-panel style...

...As long as the comics have a plot, such as this one. Also, I've noticed the skeleton is smoking in the first three panels, but skeletons have no lips to provide suction. I know this seems a bit of a silly aspect to comment on, especially since the entire comic bases on surrealism. I just thought that was interesting. By the way, I wish you would've illustrated how that last panel played out. Was she expecting a penis? It's a skeleton. Cool sketch, anyhow.

Pokemauled Pokemauled

...

The Oshawott didn't even get a chance to evolve...DAMN YOU, THIRD GENERATION! DAMN YOU!

My Little Pony Fan Art &amp;lt;3 My Little Pony Fan Art <3

..I thought I was the only one.

I despise this goddamned show.