Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

How can such a good idea have such terrible execution?
The flow of animation is as ungraceful as the visuals themselves are unremarkable. The creatures are fairly creative, though.
The easy setting is a brief, fast-paced joke; after you've beaten easy, you feel like you've never actually got around to playing the game. The difficult setting is joke as well, only it's a cruel joke. I've played with each level one monster in difficult mode three times, eating the townsfolk without hesitation until I've climbed up every column and jumped on every platform before reaching 10 health, when it was time to evolve to the next level one monster. I eventually died each time.
And by the way, shooters are really striving to be bothersome enemies: Shooting at you when you're offscreen, less than a two second time interval between their shots, and essentially no way to avoid their bullets so long as you're in the line of fire.

Anyway..I feel like it's worth noting that 'Freaky' has no special abilities(so don't handicap yourselves choosing him, folks), and it seems like the game's developer really missed the opportunity to allow him to eat shooters. That would make Difficult mode at least playable.
I can't deny it's a fun game, but it definitely needs tweaking.

Sorry for writing a narrative, reader.

:the game: :the game:

Brilliant

And so well executed! I'm overwhelmed by the originality.

Goin Up Goin Up

Cool game, bro.

Oh, and I found a glitch. If you ever find a bomb below a Flying Tyrannosaurus, punch it. You can't kill it from below, so the explosion SFX loops, and it looks like the dinosaur's stomach is exploding, mid 1960's cartoon style. You'll be stuck there for about a two minutes.

MeetNFuck: First Date Sex MeetNFuck: First Date Sex

...AND THEY NEVER LEFT THE PARKING LOT.

Intensely amazing job, though.

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

It is too bad...

...that suicide is subject to so much joke and ridicule. Nevertheless, This flash should get a score for fulp's effort.

Why this? Why this?

What the flaming hell was that?

There was no back story, no explanation on the game's objective, so I suppose this is the most fitting title I have ever seen in a flash game. The grammatical errors make a nice addition to this plate of garbage.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

I demand another flash!

You cheap bastard-genius!!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Disturbingly Curious

I couldn't think of a more intriguing storyline. I also adore the watercolor, such an interesting art style.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Your best game yet

...Well played.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

oh man, thats what the panda said

A WINNER IS YOU. Disturbing second ending.